We’ve spent the last decade creating a process that’s informed, efficient, and professional. We make sourcing and installing our innovative custom LED scoreboards an industry-leading experience in simplicity, affordability, and urgency without sacrificing quality.
- Prepare proposal & designs
- Preliminary Site Plans
- Schedule site visit
- Determine initial costing
- Assign project manager
Contracting & Invoicing
- Final contract to customer
- Send deposit invoice
- finalize financing plans
- Finalize drawings & submittals
- Coordinate install timelines
- Finalize Subcontractor list
- Coordinate any special site considerations
- Prepare and prep final materials
- Transport product to venue for onsite assembly
- Coordinate timeline of arrival
- Work with facility staff to ensure smooth install
- Complete installation
- Post-construction call with client
- Schedule equipment training
- Field customer questions post-installation
- Prepare final invoicing
We’re an industry leader in pricing and financing, making a cutting-edge digital scoreboard a possibility for any school, no matter the size. With generous financing options and advertising possibilities, we make getting that sporting event centerpiece a little simpler.
Financing at a Glance
- 1 – 7 Year Terms
- Low Interest Rates
- 12 Months Deferred Payments
- Low Annual Payments
- Advertising opportunities help you pay your board back fast
- School and Sport-specific Ad Program provided by Digital Scoreboards
- Creative Assistance available upon request
- Digital Capabilities include: printed ads, digital ads, hype videos, commercials, and animations
- $50,000 – $200,000 average in ad revenue per year
Service & Support
Regular maintenance goes a long way in preserving your custom LED scoreboard’s quality. That’s why Digital Scoreboards’ Customer Support is available 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our 24/7 Live Diagnostics Monitoring System available on all new digital displays ensures the high-quality standard of your equipment. From simple maintenance to complex troubleshooting, we’re here to help. We pride ourselves on being one of the top scoreboard companies!
Your equipment should work year-round, so our technicians are available 365 days a year to make sure they do!
Get Tech Support Now
Whether you want maintenance to be DIY or you want us to take care of management, we have a package that will fit your needs. Our technicians are equipped to train your service personnel during the installation process, and our Help Desk is available to answer any questions your team may have.
Our Live Diagnostics Monitoring System continually watches the LED modules, power supplies, data communications, computer health, internet connectivity, and operating temperature of your equipment. All while providing auto-correction and email alert notifications of any concerns or issues.